You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

A professionally staged home creates an amazing first impression for the home buyer, and a significant financial advantage to the home seller! Staging your home can help increase offers and maximize its selling potential. Sometimes you need an extra edge to give your listing that “show-home” look.
At Jade Home Design Group we take a fresh approach to every space and transform each property into a beautiful place to live. Beginning with “curb appeal” and throughout every room, our home staging services will transform your property into a home that buyers will fall in love with and aspire to the lifestyle it portrays.
We strive to get you “top dollar” and have built our reputation on helping home owners sell their properties for over the asking price. Our expertise will increase your home’s appeal by emphasizing its best features and taking the attention away from some of the less desirable ones. We can make recommendations or take the stress and worry out of it by doing some or all of the work for you. We have access to a wide range of affordable resources and home improvement trades that can assist you in getting your property market-ready.


  • Statistics state that a Staged property will sell for an average 17% higher than an un-staged one!
  • A Staged home sells 67% faster than a vacant home!
  • Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. Staging helps the other 90% see!
  • On average, a home seller will spend 1-3% of the listing price on Staging and preparing their property for sale.
  • Investing in Staging Services can have as much as 500% Return on your Investment!
  • Once a home has been Staged, it will show better, photograph better and it will look better on social media!


Our design team will visit your home, discuss your time frame and conduct a complete tour, taking measurements, photos and making notes. Some of the issues we will address are condition, presence of clutter, cleanliness, traffic flow, furniture placement, light sources and the use of colour and space. At the end of our visit we will provide you with a “Client To Do List”. This will be a list of recommendations based on a room by room analysis. It will advise you on what needs to be removed, point out any minor renovations or improvements and suggest any colour for painting if necessary. A Staging Consultation Fee is agreed upon prior to the consultation and due at the end of our visit.
Based on a full Property Analysis, we will then be able to construct a Proposal for Staging your home. This will be a cost estimate describing the scope of the work, a project plan and all associated costs including Furniture and Accessory rental. Should any additional services be required such as Minor Renovations, Repairs, Painting, Resourcing, Purchasing, Installation and any other necessary work, we can provide several quotes for you from our trusted and affordable trade professionals. Depending on your budget and time restrains you may choose to do some or all the work yourself by following our recommendations or you can Agree to our Proposal and have us do the preliminary prep-work for you.


This is the day we come in and Stage your home. It typically takes 1-2 days depending on the size of the property.
All preliminary prep-work and recommendations must be completed before Showcasing day like repairs, painting, cleaning, de-cluttering, removal of some furniture and accessories as listed out in the “Client to do List” which was provided on the day of the Consultation.
Furniture from a Rental Company or our own in-house furniture is brought in on a Rental basis. A large Inventory of Accessories will also be brought in like artwork, mirrors, area rugs, linens, pillows, throws, vases, florals, greenery and much more. We make every effort to create a cozy, lived-in environment that is elegant and inviting.
When we leave, your home will be photograph and open-house ready.

  • VACANT PROPERTY -We provide a large inventory of furniture and accessories for the entire home.
  • PARTIALLY FURNISHED PROPERTY -We provide some furniture and a large inventory of accessories for the home.
  • FULLY FURNISHED PROPERTY -We do not provide any furniture but bring in a large inventory of accessories.
  • STAGING SERVICE ONLY -We stage the home using only what is provided by the home owner.